January 27, 2014

A Day in the Life - Mandarin Oriental Hotel


As a planner, we always see to it that our brides are pampered. So it was finally my turn to be pampered by the Mandarin Oriental Atlanta hotel. The event "A Day in the Life" gave me a snippet of the bride's day. A lot of my brides stay at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Atlanta the night prior to the wedding because of the amazing amenities such as a full service bar, five star cuisine and award winning first class service. There is no better way to get ready for the big day!

Last weekend, I checked into the hotel - can you say upgraded room? And, a tray full of macaroons with a sweet note greeted me upon arrival. That bed was heavenly. I slept like a baby - oh my! 

Day one, the first stop was the spa for a massage, steam room and whirlpool treatments. Later I had feasted on yummy cocktails and appetizers at the Taipan Lounge that featured live entertainment. Day two included a tour of the hotel and private residences followed by lunch and a cake tasting.  Life is good! Thank you Mandarin Oriental Hotel AtlantaContact Catering Sales Manager Mica Louis for more information for your next stay, event, meeting or wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment