May 26, 2014

New Venue Alert - Villa Christina Hyatt

I'm always excited when a new wedding venue opens in Atlanta. I have out of state clients who booked the Hyatt at Villa Christina last year after they broke ground. My couple hasn't seen the venue yet so I stopped by last weekend for a tour before opening day tomorrow. The official party will be in a couple of weeks. I email my couples who were overjoyed with the pictures. Here are few for you to enjoy too!

New Hyatt at Villa Christina
Entry way connecting Villa Christina to new Hyatt
Lounge area
Bar Area and lounge seating
Overlooking courtyard and patio
Ladies restroom
Elevator hallway
Bridal Suite #1
Bridal Suite #1
Bridal Suite #2
Walk in shower - Bridal Suite
Bridal Suite #1 
Bridal Suite overlooking courtyad
Courtyard
Patio overlooking courtyard
Ceremony location at Hyat

No comments:

Post a Comment