January 17, 2015

Pink Spotlight: Gail Johnson Weddings & Events

I've watched Tami of Talking with Tami for years and have always admired her style and drive. There are few people in the industry that impress me and she is one. She speaks her mind and has a heart of gold.

I am honored to be featured as her first 2015 Pink Spotlight. Tami gave me some though provoking questions to answer so head over to her website to read the full article but here are my 2015 Top Trends.

Color – Greek Blue and Moody Indigo are the “it” colors for 2015
Metallic – Copper is trendy in fashion and design
China – China dinnerware will be a must-have for all events
Pastels – Muted pastels and neutrals will be paired with smoky grays, soft blacks and creamy white tones
Pattern linens – large-scale prints and loose geometric patterns are still on the rise
Mixing the old with the new is also a huge trend in 2015


Greek Blue for 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment