August 12, 2012

Engagement Party Shopping

I spent the weekend searching for items for an upcoming engagement party that I am planning. I found beautiful vintage ashtrays that I purchased and will fill with party snacks. Not only are these items gorgeous, but they are well made (glass and crystal) masterful pieces of art.

The couple also wanted to incorporate a small seating area on the patio. I think these green and blue iron chairs with tables will make the perfect seating grouping.  Next stop, Z Gallerie and Home Goods for pillows and additional accessories. It's going to be a fabulous event!

Ashtrays are no longer used for smoking...great party vessels
Beautiful iron lawn furniture 
Love the shape and design of these chars

Closer look at the blue chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment