August 7, 2012

Wedding Tidbits by Gail

I've been very busy doing guest blog posts, videos, interviews AND Weddings/Events. So, in case you missed any of them - here are the links.  I have a few more interviews and weddings scheduled, so stay tuned for more links.  Never knew how much fun I would have sharing my wedding tips.

Meet me in Serenbe Wedding Retreat - Black Bride
Don't Let the Wedding Cake Take a Huge Slice Out of Your Budget - Mint and Debit Cow
Cost of Living out Life's Grand Events - Fox Business
Cost of Getting Married - Bank Rank
6 Tips for Dealing with An Overbearing Mom - The Plunge Project
5 Tips for Managing your Wedding Day Inventory - Deposit a Gift
Give a Great Wedding Gift without Going Broke - Hello Wallet
Dos and Don'ts of Choosing your Wedding Gown - MSN Living and Glamour
Demand Studio - eHow Video Series
Nikki & David - Ben Vigil Photography
Merci & Matt - Melissa Prosser Photography
Lola & Jerry - My Life Photography
Charlotta & Dr. Jason - Cayce Callaway Photography
Tracey & Mark - Cayce Callaway Photography

Work, Work, Work - photo Shawna Herring Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment