March 29, 2013

My First Wedding - A Wedding Coordinator's Story

It is hard to believe that almost seven years ago, I started my first wedding planning company and on June 3, 2006, I coordinated my first pro wedding. It was just me and my assistant Samera. Funny, how things come full circle - again it is just me and Samera. Looking back at these pictures I can definitely see all of my details and ideas in full bloom. From the very start, I wanted to create a company that would offer clients great memories that would last a lifetime. Believe it or not, the wedding was perfect, especially if you don't count the part where I forgot to send the uncle down the aisle to light the memorial candle. No worries, the bride and uncle lit the memorial candle later - just the two of them. I love it when a plan comes together, even a Plan B.

Menu placemats were set at each place setting, they were also keepsakes
I punched holes in each "Just Married" card and the valet hung them on rear view mirrors of the guest's cars 
A floral wreath hung at the altar with the couple initials

1 comment:

  1. As with all of your weddings and events past and present you continue to do an amazing job! LOVE the idea of having valet hang the "Just Married" sign from the review mirror your mind and eye to details come second to none!

    ReplyDelete