April 15, 2013

Reflections 2013

Yes, my 2013 theme song is Jennifer Hudson's song -  I Got This, "I got this, every single breath another step on my road". Yes, back on the road to success...I Got This! Everyday is a blessing. So many opportunities have emerged this year for which I am truly grateful. My heart sang when I opened the May issue of Ebony magazine and saw my name - WOW!

Here Comes the Guest - Ebony Magazine
6 Wedding Expenses you Should Always Charge on Credit - Fox Business
Getting Married? 5 Things Your Wedding Probably Doesn't Need - US News & Report
Nearly Beloved - KISS104/Jennifer Keitt Show (Talk Radio)
2013 Wedding Industry Panel Expert
I'm speaking at 2 Sessions - ABC Business of Brides Conference in November

Stay turn for more exciting press coming real soon!

Ebony Magazine - Here Comes the Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment