April 17, 2013

Vow Renewal Matt Damon & Luciana Barrosso

Well, well, well - I have to start off this blog post with the bride's renewal dress because it was a stunner. This runway gown by designer Naeem Khan is dreamy! It is from his Fall 2013 collection and features a cream v-neck and metallic beaded waist. The couple renewed their vows in St. Lucia with a three day celebration that spared no expense and included A-list celebrities for their 8th year of marriage. I really wish more people would renew their vows! It isn't about starting over, but more about taking the time to reconnect, recommit and rejoice in the years you have married.


The Vows Damon and Barroso wrote their own vows.
Damon said, “(I promise) to keep my sense of humour through everything and anything life throws at us… To defend you in public and correct you in private, to hold the hand-held shower when you’re rinsing the dye out of your hair even though you say I don’t do it right. To always respect your views even when we disagree – like about the fact that there’s a right way and a wrong way to hold a hand-held shower… To make a fool out of myself in front of you – but not too often… To be the dad our four beautiful children deserve, to be your best friend.”

Barroso also delivered a heart-felt speech, adding, “(I vow) to not yell at you when you hold the hand-held shower wrong – and yes, you do it wrong, to take the side of the bed closest to the bathroom no matter where on earth we are, to protect you from yourself when you sleepwalk but also to videotape you if I can find my phone in the dark… To be the mum our four beautiful girls deserve… and no matter what unpredictable direction life takes us in, to be right next to you loving you with everything I have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment