December 22, 2013

Engage!13 - Montelucia Gifting and Styling Suites

Wow, what can I say about all of that swag! So much, there was even a shipping suite because there was no way I could have gotten all of that stuff home. The Styling Suite was offered to those who wanted accessories to wear to the Wednesday night gala. The Styling Suite offered a variety of high-end jewelry and clutches.


My bracelet from Styling Suite
The Gifting Suite  - swag overload! I felt like a celebrity! There was so many upscale items that I loved including my robe from Plum Pretty Sugar and Vera Wang perfume. The paper products from Minted made my heart fluttered. Can't wait to order more off of their website.

Vera Wang - Gifting Suite
Tieks Ballet Slippers - Gifting Suite
Tieks cupcake tower
Plum Pretty Sugar -Gifting Suite (love my robe)
Kendra Scott Designer Jewelry - Gifting Suite 
Kendra Scott Designer Jewelry
Minted
Minted - oh so cute
Eleni's New York Signature Cookies
Minted
Minted
Minted
Minted

No comments:

Post a Comment