December 22, 2013

Engage13 - Montelucia Phoenix

Well, I'm a little behind in all of my post but didn't want to end the year without telling everyone about Engage!13 Montelucia in Phoenix. What an AMAZING event! The venue Montalucia was absolutely beautiful in the foothills of Cambelback Mountains. The week started out cold, but the dessert warmed up nicely by the end of the week. I had the best blueberry pancakes (my one cheat day splurge).

It was great meeting new friends and reuniting with old friends. So many friendly faces at registration and the decor incorporated my favorite color - yellow! I so enjoyed my time at the Joya Spa - Life is good.

Joya Salon offered many services and friendly staff
Montelucia - pool
Montelucia Centro
Centro
Centro
Hotel suites
Registration
Gorgeous Ali (love that dress) greeted attendees at registration desk
Decor - Registration
Vegetable patch appetizers - Welcome Suite
Registration packet
Reading material

No comments:

Post a Comment