September 22, 2015

A Charming Love Story at Omni Amelia Island - Day 1 Morning

Omni Hotel Amelia Island Plantation - The best Cesar Salad with grilled Shrimp for lunch was fresh, tasting and seasoned to perfection. I was so lucky to have Talking with Tami hang with me. We never laughed or talked so much..we soaked up every bit of Florida sunshine.

Lunch at Oceanside - best shrimp salad
Me styling & profiling
Talking with Tami
I'm still on cloud nine after visiting the beautiful venue Omni Amelia Island Plantation. The staff
catered to our every needs from receiving red velvet cupcakes - a sweet surprise. And, let's talk about those Pandora charm bracelet and a special charm for each day. We were net by John, he was so funny, crazy and always there when you needed anything. The Omni is a hidden gem, there is so much to do and see - it was paradise. Wait until I continue this blog post about the staff - WOW! They are superstars and experts in the field - making every wedding and event unique.

Ryan greeted us as we arrive at the Jacksonville airport - he hung out with us and was so much fun
Our drive gave us a complete history of the island and hotel

Yep, my favorite cupcake - Red Velvet was waiting on me! 
View from my hotel balcony
My dream hotel room - complete with comfy bed
Pandora Charm Bracelet and Jewelry Tree

1 comment: