September 22, 2015

A Charming Love Story at Omni Amelia Island - Day 2 Evening

This afternoon at the Omni Amelia island Plantation revolved around pool time, beach time and the spa before the evening reception. I had the best facial at the spa, it was an hour spent with much needed pampering. I could have stayed at the spa all day...the staff was so attentive and friendly. Later the staff turned up the fun - party central on the beach....I had so much fun at the interactive food stations. The DJ was so good and even joined us on the dance floor to bust a move! Talking about the perfect Day - this was it!


Pool time
Practicing my princess wave
Spa day - I could have stay here all day!
Omni Amelia Island Spa
Ceremony setup on the beach
Dinner Reception on the Beach
Soup Station
PRI tablescape 
Sweet potato & French fries station

Smoked tenderloin station

Wedding cake
Late evening Treat

1 comment: