October 25, 2015

Office - Perfect Signature Piece

I'm starting a series on office decor (home or studio) starting with a WOW statement piece. I picked a statement piece for my office that would last a lifetime - a mirror credenza. The crendenza's main purpose was to provide storage since I didn't have a closet and needed a way to hide items. Also, if I decided to close my office, this piece would look great in my house and could easily be incorporated into my home decor.

The credenza has increased in value - I purchased my Borghese from Z Gallarie six years ago for $899, the same piece is now valued at $1299 on their website.

Borghese Mirror Credenza
Decide on a statement piece that will work best for your space....chairs, table, bookcase, desk. Check out some of my favorites from Pottery Barn, Z Gallerie and World Market. Once you have a statement piece then you can start pulling in accessories as you build your perfect office space.
Ken Fulk Admiral Side Chair - Pottery Barn
Ken Fulk Admiral Bar Cart - Pottery Barn
Isabella Cabinet - Z Gallerie
Emeald Marian Loveseat - World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment