October 20, 2015

Omni Hotel Amelia Island - Thinking Outside the Box

This picture says it all....I had the opportunity to visit or should I say explore all that the Omni Amelia Island to offer. It wasn't until I was home that I had an "ah-ha" moment. This was the first venue that really got it! When I say got it, I mean thinking waaaay outside the box. Why have the groom's get together for the guys at a restaurant...what about on a cliff overlooking the golf course and ocean.


Why have bridal luncheon at the cafe when you can host your fab, fun celebration under large oak trees by the tennis court. What better way to enjoy the day sipping mimosa and watching young, hot tennis pros - I digress. Or, lunch at the chef's private greenhouse. You get the point, most venue don't promote other options but the Omni Amelia Island didn't miss a beat in making sure every event was unique.

And, I can't close without talking about those bourbon honey tea cocktails -- with honey made from their private on-property bee farm. I don't even like bourbon, but that honey tea was divine. #omni #omni_aip #travelblogger #venue #weddings #events #wedgail #firstclass #FAM



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The event space itself was beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at least, the views were great. I think the music really did a great job of filling up the space.

    ReplyDelete