January 12, 2016

Be Amazing - Talking with Tami Vision Party

When Talking with Tami called and said she needed some help with her Girls Night in Vision Board party, I jumped into action. Of course, I only needed to buy foam boards since everything else was in my closet. Who knew I had so many craft supplies. I think we did more socializing than working on our boards, but at least everyone got a jump start and took their boards home to complete. This was so much fun and a great way to start the year - Love the Sign - BE AMAZING! Yes, I will.
Photos: Genae Banks Photography
Cake: Pum's Sweet
Party of our crew for BE Amazing Vision Party
Me and my girl Tami - making things happen
You need lots of craft supplies
Photog Genae Banks and Tami
Some inspiration and vision board supplies
Tami making her vision board 
Yes, there was wine and yummy brunch items
This marble cake by Pums Sweets was AMAZING!

1 comment: