January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!! 2016 Here we Come...

Wow, I can't believe the year went by so fast - so long 2015....here we come 2016!

There were so many GREAT Weddings & Events in 2015 and vast experiences that opened my eyes to the world around me. I posted some of my goals for 2016, some not ALL and look forward to the journal that awaits.

Facebook Post:
"I'm saying goodbye to 2015 as I “reset” for 2016! I will be putting more focus on my personal development (yep, I took two years of Spanish at Spelman College and I’m returning to Emory in January 2016 to start my studies in Spanish - the goal - to become fluent. I am taking my biz to the next level as I pursue more destination weddings (preparing a contract today for a 2017 destination wedding - woohoo!) and feeling thankful for all of my clients (past and future) who have trusted me to plan their special day. Yes, there will be more family time with my biggest supporters. See ya in 2016! Happy New Year! pix Jessica Hatter Photography #wedgail#destinationweddings #dreambig #skyisthelimit"


No comments:

Post a Comment