June 16, 2013

Blogger Event - Blogger is the New Entrepreneur

I had a great time at Talking with Tami's Blogger Event - "Blogger is the New Entrepreneur" (so true!) I'm still going through all of my notes and finding new ways to take my blog to the next level. I have also added several books to my reading list - $100 Start up and Laptop Millionaire. We dined at Nancy's Pizza in Buckhead while listening to words of wisdom from Talking withTami and guest speakers, Quad from reality show Married to Medicine and designer Reco Chapple from House of Chapple. Former Xcape member LaTocha Scott from reality show R&B Divas was also in the house. You are never too old to learn!

Quad from Married to Medicine
Talking with Tami
Reco Chapple - House of Chapple

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun! Thanks for coming and being so supportive I cant wait till I can hire you for one of my events! xoxo

    ReplyDelete